Monday, December 18, 2017

This is pretty much a shrine.

This is "Ron's Tree" that I talked about in the previous post. As I reminisce during this holiday season, the tree is comforting and a reminder of all the years that we had together. I like to read the mail and the newspaper next to the tree; it is in a quiet place and is a good place to help me process my thoughts.
The picture of Ron and me was taken as we sat in the back of his pick-up. It was taken in October 2010 when he was in remission; a year later we were living in Ann Arbor due to the many complications from his bone marrow transplant.

1 comment:

  1. Love the tree and that you took the idea to do it. Our trees do help us get through a season that is difficult as we miss our loved ones whether it is a spouse or a child. Love & hugs to you dear friend, Ann & Bob

    ReplyDelete