Saturday, December 20, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All

I have always loved decorating for Christmas, and Ron has always loved "the lights" especially. Trying to get a good picture of our outside lights was impossible, but the picture of the tree turned out well. We have trees at both homes this year. Since we are in the Villa for the holidays and the BG Hovers will celebrate with us, I brought the majority of our decorations here.
You would think that I could get my cards mailed on time, but I am still working on them. It used to be a project that we did together, so now I really appreciate that (in the past) Ron prepared all of the envelopes. He also motivated me!
We have joined the BG Community Center which is only a couple miles from us. I am taking yoga, and Ron and I go together to walk and use some of the machines. Both of us enjoy going.
This time of year brings on a variety of emotions. Remembering holidays of past years can make me feel thankful, happy, warm, joyful, and a bit melancholy all at the same time. I am sure that is true for many. Very normal I think!
So I hope that the holiday season is joyful for you, and if you have had changes in your life, I hope that you can find peace with those changes.
Remember that not every Da Da (and every Mommy) is able to be home for the holidays with family. Thank you for your service and sacrifice to protect our way of life.
Love, Ron & Jan

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you & Ron a very Merry Christmas. Hope your family stays safe & it is an uneventful New Year. Love & hugs, Ann & Bob

    ReplyDelete