Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Pictures From Way Back When

I especially liked the black and white picture taken during the fall of 1965 when Ron and I were first dating. One of the kids took the one where we are facing each other. We were on vacation in Yugoslavia from Heidelberg, Germany, where we were stationed 1985-1989. By then we had two teenagers and 10 year old twins! Niccole, Matthew, Andrew, and Cale. The later picture of us dancing was at Andrew's wedding in 2000. I couldn't help notice the similarity with the 1965 picture of us dancing.

Ron documented our lives with family picture albums, 8mm films, VHS cassettes, and written words. All of this is a treasure left behind for me. As I view all of these memories, he continues to make me laugh every day.

1 comment:

  1. Jan, wonderful photos. All those albums must be a comfort.
    You have quite a few projects going on. Busy bee. Has to be
    difficult to sell the house. You are making changes and it will
    be an interesting time for you. Stay well. Hugs. Ginny

    ReplyDelete