Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Progress: Day 432 after Transplant

Making progress... The pictures below will help tell the story. You can compare Ron's breakfast pills in February and now in October. He continues to have 3 liquid meds and Advair that he takes also, but he no longer uses the inhaler. Now that is progress. Another sign of progress is that we have had to look for his cane a few times! He uses it about half of the time inside the house---then doesn't know where he left it! That is a good problem.
I have also included a World Series picture. We wish the Tigers had had a better World Series, but they have given us many hours of entertainment.
February 2012: Breakfast Pills

October 2012: Breakfast Pills

Thank you Tigers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you take way less pills than Joe Martini now! :-) Them dang Tigers! Now I have to listen to my in-laws tell me how the Tigers are better than my Yankees, and you KNOW I don't like that. Great to see you are feeling better! Enjoy the holidays and best wishes to you and your family!

    Always,
    Ricky D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks from Ron. He says that he was almost always on a winning team with you!

    ReplyDelete