Friday, February 1, 2013

A Crossroads...

That is how Ron felt about today, and he said that he is moving forward. It was a long day because he waited until 5:00 for the surgical procedure to have his central line placed. No eating or drinking all day! He is snacking now, and more food is ordered! His weight is back down to near 150 pounds---Cale, we might need his skinny pants back! Ha! His low this year was 142, and he had been back up to about 165 pounds. I will be making my famous macaroni cheese when we get home!! He has a central line because he will need IV antibiotics when we go home Monday. They will also use it for his ECP light treatments. --Beginning to see the end of this hospitalization and the game plan.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could eat for Dad. That would be so fun!! I could get him 5 lbs easy, 10 if I really worked at it. Love you guys so much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already tried that. Ha! The next goal will be to prepare all those high calorie foods without eating them along with him. Also, When I fix or pick up a milkshake for him, I will drink Coke Zero. As I tell your Dad, there are no dull moments with him. I have followed his ambulance to Ann Arbor 3 times now!

      Delete