Friday, March 21, 2014

Some things don't change.

Although many things have changed, Ron continues to have a patriotic heart. He taped a small American flag on the wall next to his chair.
We are enjoying the NCAA basketball tournament and have filled out brackets. He also continues to buy lottery tickets. The difference is that he does not go back and check things. I have a big envelope of lottery tickets that I need to check on the IPad apps. Michigan and Indiana. Maybe we are big winners!
Unbelievably, it snowed again last night but will not last long. We are seeing a very slow shift to spring.

I am going to have arthroscopic knee surgery at the end of April. Until then, I continue to ice and elevate part of the day and am wearing a knee brace to keep my knee stable. 24-7. Wearing it actually feels good, and I do not have too much discomfort; this is a major inconvenience though! I am still adjusting from running my own life to hanging on for the ride.

Love, Ron & Jan

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon Doc & Jan. Sorry to hear about your knee Jan. Winter is slow leaving here in the Carolinas. They are predicting bad weather for next Tuesday (25th). "Doc" & Jan, the "Hat" & Brenda are thinking about you daily.
    Dane & Brenda Hatley

    ReplyDelete