Monday, June 29, 2015

Hard to not worry...

A nurse once asked me if I waited for the next shoe to drop, in regard to numerous complications that Ron has experienced. It is a delicate balance to not worry too much while keeping my guard up just in case. Ron's kidney function has returned to normal levels as indicated by today's bloodwork. That had been a worry for me. A physical therapist works with Ron in our home. A nurse has been following up with phone calls to check on his recovery from the lung infection, so he is moving in the right direction.
I won't give you all the details, but my Ford Edge is at the dealership to replace the touch panel of "my Ford Touch". My hazard lights came on at random times and could sometimes be shut off by touching the dash in random places. Apparently, they turned themselves on in the garage and caused a dead battery. My car was jump-started this morning, so we could drive to Coldwater, and then the dealership took Ron and me to the lab at the hospital and later picked us up with a loaner car. Our pontoon boat also had a dead battery; it started this afternoon after brother-in-law George had hooked up the charger for me earlier today.
I just mainly wanted to blog to let you know that Ron's recovery is going well! The other distractions keep things interesting.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that Ron is recovering :) Car and pontoon stuff....geez..... Chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, you've earned a gazillion halos! And, you stay so positive! You are a blessing to Ron and your family! Glad he is doing better.

    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete