Saturday, October 29, 2016

A Few More....


The first picture is our Halloween pic! It was taken in a restaurant in Port Clinton on one of our "Fall Drives". That's a creepy character behind us. Ron took the picture of the red tree. After all the miles we have put on the car driving, he took that one from his window in the car while in Cale's driveway.
The medication picture shows what I do when setting up his pill cases. At the same time, I take inventory and figure out what I need to request refills for from the online pharmacy, or if no refills left, I can message the bone marrow transplant clinic, and they email a new script to our online pharmacy. I do all of this online, and Express Scripts allows me to have refills well in advance, so there is never an emergency because we're out of something. Ron's medications have been the same for several months. In addition to pills, he has 3 different inhalers and oxygen supplies that need to be managed.

No comments:

Post a Comment