Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Sad Day for Us

Ron continues to be on the mend from pneumonia. Yesterday we went to Coldwater , which is about a half hour drive, where he had his physical therapy evaluation at a rehab center. He will go there twice a week for physical therapy. Pneumonia kicks butt.

Then if all of this has not been enough, we have been kicked in the gut again. Our beloved kitty, Blue, has been missing now for two days and two nights. No sign of him at all, and I don't think he ever missed a meal. I have some hope that whatever happened, he might find his way back to us. We have had him 12 years, and this has never happened before. I am devastated; he was a source of joy for us every day. ..very cuddly and loving. All ready we have missed him so much.

4 comments:

  1. Ron and Jan,

    Feel bad about Blue...I hope some angel leads him back to you.

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had to put down our 15 year old cat at the end of July & our 18 year old cat is still looking for him. They really become part of the family. Glad Ron is improving. Love & hugs, Ann & Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO hope Blue makes it home! Our cat, Moby, who was 18, died on August 6. I was home alone and had to bury him. It was a sad day for me. I pray you still have some years left with blue!

    Take care of yourselves! You are in my prayers.
    Love,
    Sherry Frye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew other pet-lovers would understand our sadness. And your messages are a comfort to me.
    Love, Jan

    ReplyDelete