Monday, June 30, 2014

Peaceful Gilead Shores Drive...

What is it about being by the water? When we first arrived Saturday, all I could see was yard work that I needed to do! Trimming mostly, but I enjoy that, and it felt really good to ride the yard tractor and break a sweat doing some outside work. Good for the soul; my mood went from bittersweetness to peaceful. Matt is here at Wee Cottage, and the rest of the family returns tomorrow. Niccole and Cole will travel tomorrow…hoping they will arrive to watch part of the World Cup game with us. Go USA!!
Today I am doing some indoor work, too, and have promised myself an afternoon nap. Ron's eye is improving. The swelling is gone, and the redness is fading. It was a doozie. Both of us are settling in to enjoy what the next few days bring.
Love, Ron & Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment