Monday, January 30, 2017

Friends are welcome to visit.

We will be at BG Manor indefinitely. There is no timeline in place. If you come to visit and the timing is not optimal, we can visit in the lounge directly across from Ron's room. I have a bed in Ron's room, and can sleep here overnight. At this time, that is what I choose to do. Also, I prefer to be here at mealtime to help him eat. He is resting much better with no monitoring done most of the night. No blood tests or IV meds being given. He is not taking antibiotics or antifungal meds any more.
As kind as everyone has been some things are humiliating and hard to explain to him, so he told me that he was miserable.
I visited my doctor today, and my blood pressure is well under control. My bloodwork and urinalysis in the U of M ER was normal. The stress had affected my BP. More tomorrow. i need to catch a good night's sleep. Thanks for following my blog and sending email messages. I hope to eventually respond to everyone.
Love, Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment