Monday, April 16, 2012

A New Week: Monday, April 16, 2012

We have lived in Ann Arbor for 8 months now, and it is unlikely that we will be moving home in April. Ron's blood pressure's variance is not as dramatic as it was, and we can see progress in other ways, too, but more work is ahead of him before he can become independent in doing his exercise. He will have clinic check-ups next week, but this week the concentration is on his therapy.
All four kids' visits over the past three weeks were a boost for me, and it is important to them to see how their Dad is doing. This rehab center is 15 years old and has been kept quite nice. The grounds and landscaping are pretty, and spring is definitely in full swing. Once again our yard at home is being mowed by brother- in- law, George. I hope that I will be able to take that over before too many more weeks. I can hardly wait to put my energy into gardening and yard work. I am staying patient though, and we will wait until it is safe to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment