Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ron & Jan


This is an experiment to see if I can add an image. Our Ipad wouldn't let me do it, but I am on the computer in our apartment this morning. I noticed also when I wanted to add a comment this morning, I had to scroll down to anonymous after typing the comment; then to get it to post, I had to preview first and type in a code word that was provided. I am off to the hospital...it is game day at Michigan today, and I drive right by the stadium so am interested to see how activities have already begun. The game is at 3:30, and I will not return to the apartment until about 10 tonight. Love to all, Jan

3 comments:

  1. I haven't ever seen this picture, that I can remember anyway. I love it! Dad looks like Andy in it. I am joining AARP. They sent me a membership application. Ha! Senior discounts, I'm coming for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were in our early 20s. Now that was a long time ago! I am wearing a v-neck sweater and a shirt today in this cool hospital...some things never change. It is hard for me to believe that my hair used to be so dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these 'baby' pictures fun! Bob looks like a baby in our wedding pictures, looks like I robbed the cradle! Love to you both. We are so glad things are going well. Ann & Bob

    ReplyDelete